Screw press for citrus and pineapple peels and pulp
Pressing of citrus and pineapple peels and pulp for a further recovery of juice;
- Pressing of citrus peels for the recovery of essential oil;
- Pressing of the whole citrus fruit for the simultaneous recovery of juice and essential oil;
- Drying of peels to be used as food for cattle.
- Length 1050 mm.
- Width 2590 mm.
- Height 1500 mm.
- Height of the dry product outlet: 850 mm.
- All parts in contact with the products are made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Provided with two screws working in parallel.
- Speed of the screws regulable from 32 to 70 r.p.m.
- Driven by 2 motor gear-boxes each 7,5 kW and controlled by two inverters.
- External diametre of screws: 300 mm.
- Internal diametre variable : 155 mm. to 224 mm.
- Length 650 mm., pitch 140 mm.
- Interchangeable cylindrical screens with standard holes: 3 mm.
- Required power: kW 15.
- Working capacity: 8000-10.000 Kg/h of citrus pulp or peels.
: for the some applications we produce also the PL 1
model, with a working capacity of 4000/5000 kg/h of citrus and pineapple peels or pulps.